Latest Justin Bieber News and Pictures
Justin Bieber's career is on fire after a thrilling Grammy's performance with role model Usher and now aggressive promoting for his new 3-D film, Never Say Never. On Thursday night he made his latest European pitstop at the film's Paris premiere.
Justin's had quite a whirlwind week after Rolling Stone published a pretty big quote mess-up in their new issue. When the magazine asked Justin about abortion, they left out an important sentence (in italics,) misrepresenting Justin as...well, sort of tactless. But not to worry: Justin's people stepped in right away to do serious damage control, and RS has released the following statement:
Due to an editing error, this story originally included an incomplete quote from Justin Bieber. The full quote, his response to whether abortions should be allowed in cases of rape, reads: "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."







7:01 AM
Justin-Bieber-A-Day
, Posted in

0 Response to "Latest Justin Bieber News and Pictures"
Post a Comment